Thursday 22 December 2016


I Am GIFT from Nairobi Kenya, I want to testify of how i got cured from HIV AIDS, I got infected with HIV AIDS disease in the year 2013 and I have visited several herbalists, spiritualists and pastors for cure but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end until i saw a post in a health  forum about a herbal spell caster from West Africa who casts herbal spells to cure all kind of deadly diseases including HIV AIDS, ALS, MND, Epilepsy, Leukemia, Asthma, Cancer, Gonorrhea, at first i doubted if it was real but decided to give it a try, when i contact this herbal spell caster on his email, he prepared a herbal spell portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal spell portion, he gave me some  instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed,then after 8 days, then i went to the hospital for a test and to my greatest  surprise i was tested negative, I am now HIV Negative (-) all thanks to  Dr.Otor .you can Contact this great herbal spell caster via his Email:otorspelltemple@gmail.com OR call +2348074609849.

No comments:

Post a Comment